Teenagers Have Enough to Worry About!
We understand that teenagers do not need extra problems, especially anything that may affect their self-image and confidence. With Invisalign, you’ll get outstanding results without any embarrassment by using clear aligners to correct your teeth.
How does it work?
- Your teeth will get aligned little by little by putting on a series of custom-made clear aligners (one at a time) following Dr. Gire and Dr. Salmassian’s Invisalign Teen treatment prescription. Your aligners are removable but you’ll need to wear them at least 22 hours per day.
- Not only will Invisalign Teen be difficult to see, they can cause less discomfort as compared to some other types of braces.
The Advantages of Invisalign Teen:
- Instead of the traditional metal braces, Invisalign Teen is clear and difficult for others to easily see.
- Invisalign Teen is a comfortable device as there are no metal attachments to rub your gums, tongue, and cheeks.
- It will not interfere with any of your sports or hobbies.
- They are made specifically for you and are easily removed each time you eat.
- There are no restrictions on what you can eat, so you may have all those foods like: popcorn, crunchy pizza crusts, hard-candy, etc. that you would not be able to otherwise with traditional or clear braces!