Experienced Specialists Providing Individualized Care
A wide, beautiful, and bright smile is frequently the first feature people notice in others. At Ladera Orthodontics, our goal is to give you that stunning, healthy smile that you can show off to the world. Your smile deserves the highest priority and attention. Your smile is as unique as a fingerprint and you will find that Dr. Gire and Dr. Salmassian will provide individualized care for each patient. And at Ladera Orthodontics, you’re considered family.
- The patient is THE MOST important person in the room. We get to know each patient, their parents, and siblings as well as other family members if they will be bringing the patient to their appointments. We take “the unknown” out of orthodontics by carefully explaining the treatment process from the beginning to the end with each patient.
- Board certification is optional in the field of orthodontics. We feel that it is vital to the profession and our patients. Drs. Gire and Salmassian are both board-certified diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics, the only governing board for orthodontists. It demonstrates excellence in the field but unfortunately less than 25% of all orthodontists strive to be board certified. We remain the ONLY board certified orthodontists in Ladera Ranch. Why risk your smile to someone that’s not?
- We believe in options! This allows prospective patients to select treatments they are 100% comfortable with. Gone are the days that one brace system fits all. We thoroughly discuss all of the options that are suitable for your smile and bite. Options include traditional metal braces, clear braces such as Inspire ICE system brackets, Clarity Advanced™, Damon® Smile self-ligating braces, and clear aligner therapy (CAT) such as ClearCorrect, MTM, Inbrace, and Invisalign®.
- The orthodontic team of Dr. Gire and Dr. Salmassian have over 30 years of combined experience, so they can recommend a treatment modality that they may lead to the most suitable outcome for you.
- We love technology and continuing education. We have the latest equipment, use the latest proven procedures, and maximize the latest technology such as digital radiographs (X-rays). Digital X-rays reduces your overall exposure to radiation. We take all or our digital records (digital photos and X-Rays) in-house which allows instantaneous and more accurate diagnoses faster. We’ll never send you to a separate lab to complete your records.
- We also use digital scanners which take a video of your teeth and replace the old messy, uncomfortable molds.
- We are proud to offer accelerated orthodontics at our Ladera location. They are proven and safe modalities that reduce your overall treatment time while making your experience more comfortable as well. Time in braces or aligners will be over before you know it with these options.
- WE MAKE IT AFFORDABLE. At our office, you’re in control. You get to select your own down payment and your own monthly payment. Hey, you could even pay in full to save more money. You’ll never leave this office due to the price of the orthodontic treatment. Our financial coordinator is a master at maximizing your orthodontic insurance benefits.
- Orthodontics can be a blast! We love to have a good time with our patients. Follow us on social media and participate in our raffles and contests throughout the year.
- Our office is open on weekends and evenings. We understand that you work and that your child goes to school so we make every effort to accommodate even the most difficult schedules.